Careers Graphic Designer
Dept: NPD- New Product Development
23 April 2018
Cape Herb and Spice has grown from entrepreneurial roots into a global player and now employs over 500 people and operates over 3 sites in Cape Town. Centered around innovation and quality, Cape Herb and Spice gives any candidate a great opportunity to gain extensive experience and build an exciting career.
Purpose of the Job
DTP and correct execution of all printed materials.
- Graphic Design
- Proficient in Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Good communication skills
- Great eye for detail
- Good administrative skills
- Label print specifications and die line management.
- Design concepts
- Desktop publishing
- Liaison between printers and team on all printed items
- Proof reading/ authorisation of artwork
- Accurate execution of printing, ITO colour, technique, finishes and info.
- Filing of all design materials including printed samples.
- Fact Sheets on new line launches
- Authorisation of printed material (colour passing)
- Marketing support
- The company reserves the right to alter these tasks and include extra tasks within the capability of the employee.
- No job description can be all embracing. Associated duties, which can be reasonably considered to be part of the job, shall from part of the job responsibilities. In addition, if required, an employee may be allocated to other temporary duties, provided these are in keeping with his/her status and experience.
HR Contact:Therona Pillay