Careers Production Supervisor
Dept: Gifting production
14 September 2017
The incumbent will be responsible for supervising staff and activities in the production department to ensure compliance to company policies and procedures, while optimizing outputs.
Applicants must be able to work shifts and demonstrate a high level of energy and discipline. The gifting department involves intricate hand packing and requires a high attention to detail and steadfast commitment to quality.
This position holds potential for further career development.
Qualifications and experience requirements:
- Grade 12
Minimum Training / Experience:
- Previous experience supervising large production teams (min 3-years)
- Computer literate (intermediate level - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Syspro)
- Trained in Lean/WCM practices
- Experience in a FMCG environment will be to your advantage
- Excellent Planning, Organizing & Controlling capability
- Deadline / Results driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and disciplined work approach
- Must be an enthusiastic team player
- Ability to working under pressure and according to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- High quality workmanship
In addition to the above, the applicant must be willing to work overtime when required, even at short notice.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying, please forward a detailed Curriculum Vitae and remuneration details, to Therona Pillay.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 19 January 2018.
HR Contact:Therona Pillay
Telephone:021 701 5140