Careers Sales Administrator
26 March 2018
- Good work ethic
- Excellent computer skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Well spoken
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good email etiquette
- 2-5 Years’ experience (Internal Sales/Sales Administration)
- FMCG experience an advantage
- Experience in or knowledge of shipping an advantage
- For all new orders received, load sales order on SYSPRO and communicate this internally once it has been checked by preferably an AE or another sales team member. Check all prices, quantities, totals, addresses, FDA number, Reference number, GP% etc. Send emails with sales orders attached to customers.
- Create a customer order template with values, line totals and total order value to be used by customers when ordering to avoid discrepancies. Inclusion of the relevant pallet configurations will also assist in container filling efficiency.
- Every Monday check all Packing lists, Commercial Invoices, BTA’s, COCs, COAs, and Invoices of the orders that dispatched the previous week from both Westlake and Maitland. Send emails with shipping documents and tax invoices to customers involved.
- Pricelists to be sent to the Costings department if any amendments are made to ensure the correct prices are on SYSPRO at all times.
- Manage the order completion/production procedure for open orders by checking with production, QA for testing and procurement.
- Packing and sending samples. Preparing the Packing list, invoice and FDA forms required for samples. Following up with NPD on samples that need to be sent.
- Keep the shipping schedule up to date so that it is current for every weekly SOP meeting.
- Keep any other customer specific tracking sheets up to date.
- Assisting with general administrative duties.
HR Contact:Therona Pillay
Telephone:021 701 5140